Image

Newborn Portrait in the Forest of Dean

Last week I finally got to meet newborn baby Eddie. Eighteen days old, and just perfect. He lives in Cinderford, in the Forest of Dean, and I spent a lovely few hours taking photographs of him for his parents at their home. He was such a good little baby, mostly wide awake, and enjoying peacefully lying in the warm spring sunshine that was lighting up the house. It was lovely to share those early precious moments with this little boy and his family. I like to keep things calm, quiet, and relaxed, so it didn’t take very long until he just dropped off to sleep. I slipped away not long after, so mum and dad could catch up on a little rest before he finally woke up.

SOUTH WALES PHOTOGRAPHER , LMPA QUALIFIED,  AWARDED, EXPERIENCED and INSURED.

Please call  on 07749660774

Image

Family Portraits around South Wales

 

SOUTH WALES PHOTOGRAPHER , LMPA QUALIFIED,  AWARDED, EXPERIENCED and INSURED.

Please call  on 07749660774

I’m a professional photographer specialising in creative,lifestyle, environmental and family portraiture in Chepstow, Caldicot, Newport Gwent, South Wales and further by arrangement .

There are benefits to being a mobile portrait photographer. Every family photo shoot, every portrait, every photograph you take will always be different. Not only because the lovely people you are making photographs for are all so varied, but because the settings, backdrops and lighting change so much too. I never ever get bored with it. I love how  when I take a little peep at that camera back, I can see images that I can’t wait to deliver to you. I’m ready and waiting with my new car ( just big enough to fit all my camera gear in !) to come and take some for you. I’m based in Monmouthshire, South Wales, and would love to meet you. We can shoot indoors or outdoors, there is a world of choice.

Image

A Walk Over The Severn Bridge

Walking over the Severn Bridge at Christmas on an amazing crisp winter afternoon. My girls and I spending time together and laughing. Of course I’m doing that “thing” . All photographers do it. In fact I think all creatives do it. You know that ” thing” where you’re in company but only 75% of you or so is actually present? The other 25% is scanning with your camera eyeballs for things to take photographs of and your imagination is running a bit wild with thoughts and ideas. My girls are used to it now. They make up shocking conversations about bank robbery and murder, just to test if I’m listening. Anyway, I’m rambling again. But I thought the mud. Yes the mud… looked incredible . The way the estuary has carved great wrinkles and furrows into it, and the way the setting sun has cast gold over it . Those gullies are probably several feet deep. The strength of the water is something to to respect and wonder over. So I know it’s not your cliche sort of beauty, but in my eyes, it’s beautiful just the same. So today I’m presenting to you, an image of the estuary banks. And some mud. The River Severn. The longest river in the UK. And this is where it ends its journey to flow into the Bristol Channel … and also the exit to Wales. As we have just had New Year I’m wondering how much the toll to get back in has increased!

Linda 07749660774

Facebook

severn-estuary